Nottingham Trent University (NTU) has been acknowledged in the UK for its teaching excellence by both The Guardian in 2015 and The Times in 2016.
In 2015, the University’s research credentials were honoured with a Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education, the highest national honour for a UK university.
- 93% of NTU students would recommend studying at NTU. (latest National Student Survey, 2016)
- 96% of NTU’s postgraduates were in employment or further study just six months after graduating (DLHE 2015/16)
- 90% of our research activity achieved world-leading, internationally-excellent or internationally-recognised status (REF 2014)
- NTU has more than 70 research groups and centres working across the nine Academic Schools with an aim to shape lives and society
- NTU achieved a QS 5-Star Ranking for internationalisation and diversity (2016)
- We’re recognised as a Centre of Excellence for delivery by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Awarded for Outstanding Contribution to Innovation and Technology at Times Higher Education (THE) Awards (2016)
- NTU has been recognised as the most sustainable university in the UK by the People and Planet University League 2016
- NTU has been awarded a gold rating in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for its outstanding teaching and learning. Read more.
Start your journey with NTU today
To apply for one of our online courses, complete our online form or call the admissions office on 0800 032 1180 (UK) or +44 (0)115 941 8419 (International).