Shaping your future
Our mission is to deliver education and research that shapes lives and society. Our latest suite of online degree courses is part of the University’s strategic plan of Creating the University of the Future 2015 – 2020. Our online course delivery further exemplifies the future vision for NTU.
The core aim of the University’s external engagement strategy is to position NTU as one of the leading universities to embrace the 21st Century and all that is required of a university socially, economically and educationally. This objective is underpinned by five strategic ambitions:
- Creating opportunity – All of our students excel in developing the knowledge, skills, and resilience to play the positive role in society that they envisage for themselves. They personalise their learning, combining theoretical rigour, practical relevance, and personal development.
- Valuing ideas – We possess strong relationships and robust processes that enable discovery, drive innovation, and change the world, our students, and ourselves.
- Enriching society – We play a leading role in the social, cultural, economic and environmental development of the city, the East Midlands and the United Kingdom.
- Connecting globally – As an international university, we nurture global citizenship, engage with the international research community, and attract talented students and staff from around the world.
- Empowering people – We champion an environment of collective pride in the University, in which the contribution of our colleagues is recognised and respected.
Start your journey with NTU today
To apply for one of our online courses, complete our online form or call the admissions office on 0800 032 1180 (UK) or +44 (0)115 941 8419 (International).