Become a better business leader
Make a responsible, sustainable impact on the world of business. Draw on simulations, consultancy projects and our extensive links with industry. Our 100% Online MBA – ranked within the top-50 in the world1 – is designed to boost the leadership skills and earning potential of managers from all walks of business. With options to personalise the content, this is a sure-fire way to take your career and your organisation to new heights.
- AACSB and EQUIS accreditation
- Fast track option available
- World top-50 Online MBA (QS 2021)
|Duration||2.5 years or 1.5 years (fast track)|
|Start||January, May, September|
To apply for the Online MBA or Online MBA Fast Track, you will need:
- Completed application
- An undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK honours degree (2.1 or above) plus a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience at a management level
- Two references
- A statement of purpose
- Language requirements (international students only)
The estimated total cost of the Online MBA is £17,000. You can pay in full or in instalments of £1,325 per module (plus two payments of £550 for the dissertation).
Personalise your MBA study
Our online MBA prepares you for today’s business environment by focusing on sustainability and socially responsible corporate practices. There’s an equal emphasis on strategy and contemporary global issues, as well as options to develop your unique leadership style and shape the curriculum to your career objectives. Core modules include responsible leadership, the values-led organisation and strategic change management.
You’ll work closely with industry leaders and our acclaimed teaching staff to apply leadership theories and frameworks to real-life organisational environments, through the likes of simulations and consultancy projects. You’ll also have time to reflect on these practices, helping you to improve your own strategies and leadership abilities.
Fast track your MBA
Accelerate your learning outcomes and double up on modules to graduate with an MBA in as little as 1.5 years.
Online MBA course outcomes:
- draw on contemporary theories and conceptual frameworks to guide management strategy
- apply strategic models to support effective and responsible business actions
- employ your practical experience in the context of complex organisational environments
- channel your business management experience and communication skills to effect change
- use your insight into ethics and sustainability to transform organisational activity
Online MBA career outlook
Our Online MBA is designed for middle managers looking for high-level strategic roles, or senior managers keen to drive the success of their own organisations. Experiential learning practices, specialised modules and collaboration with an international student community, all help to unlock your understanding of business. It’s also the secret to expanding your business networks and honing your own unique management capabilities. These skills are both practical and transferable, and crucial for today’s increasingly competitive but responsible global business environment.
Graduates of the Online MBA have been able to use their knowledge to transform their careers. Even during the global pandemic, roughly 60% of graduates have reported significant salary increases.2
Connect with the content
Whether you’re based in the UK or on the other side of the world, working part-time or full-time, when you study online with us, we want you to feel connected.
That means providing you with access to the same gold-standard teaching staff, pioneering research, industry links, support services and active international student community as our campus-based courses. It also means using a combination of innovative techniques, from video lectures and real-life case studies to interactive assignments and digital resources.
Because when you’re fully connected and engaged with the content, you’re more motivated to achieve success, both in and out of your career.
Expert teaching team
The course is delivered by the Nottingham Business School, which is recognised globally for its industry links and its contemporary values of sustainable and responsible business. It was recently acknowledged by the UN for responsible management education.3
Dr Faye Taylor is Principal Lecturer in e-Learning at the National Business School and course leader for the Online MBA. She is committed to creating opportunities for students worldwide, delivering learning that connects with their personal and professional commitments. Dr Taylor is supported by Professor Mollie Painter-Morland, who runs the Leadership module, and Kim Cassidy, who is responsible for Customer Engagement.
Hashima Hamid (Hong Kong)
Frequently asked questions
Need help? If you would like to know more about our Online MBA, or wish to apply to study, please request information. We’ve included answers to some of the more commonly asked questions below. For more, please view our FAQ page.
If you have any further questions, contact the Admissions team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0800 032 1180 (UK) or +44 (0)115 941 8419 (international).
- UNKNOWN (2021) QS, Online MBA Rankings 2021 [online] Available at: https://www.topmba.com/mba-rankings/online-mba-rankings/2021 [Accessed 21.04.2021]
- UNKNOWN (2021) Nottingham Trent University, Online MBA graduate data provided by programme office [Accessed 17.02.2021]
- UNKNOWN (2020) UN, Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) [online] Available at: https://www.unprme.org/prme-champions [Accessed 16.02.2021]