Unlock a world of business opportunity
Demand is increasing for experienced business leaders who can think globally and act strategically. With acclaimed teaching staff, real-world exercises, personalised learning options and connections with over 600 companies worldwide, an Online MBA from the globally-recognised Nottingham Business School is your route into a world of new career possibilities.
For many of our previous graduates, this course has paved the way to more satisfying and prosperous careers, including senior positions in industries ranging from manufacturing and healthcare to finance and retail.
100% of recent MBA graduates were awarded either a commendation or distinction1
EQUIS and AACSB accreditation means that employers will recognise your credential as a leading certificate of high-calibre learning
60% of recent Online MBA graduates reported significant salary increases after graduation2
My career goals for the future are to truly make a difference to the organisation I now work for. Once I have mastered my current role and added the most value, to subsequently progress within the organisation within the next five years. My MBA will help me achieve these goals by drawing on my knowledge, skills, and wonderful business network from NTU.
Donna Corah (UK)
Responsible for overseeing a company’s operational strategy, a regional general manager must delegate responsibilities to team members, motivate general managers and ensure that their region achieves its key objectives.3
A project director is responsible for leading a team of project management professionals to make sure a project is appropriately planned, budgeted and scheduled to meet the organisation’s needs.4
- Head of Marketing
- Senior Manager
- General Manager
- Head of Change
- Business Director
- Managing Director
- Sales Director
Online MBA career outcomes:
- draw on contemporary theories and conceptual frameworks to guide management strategy
- apply strategic models to support effective and responsible business actions
- employ your practical experience in the context of complex organisational environments
- channel your business management experience and communication skills to effect change
- use your insight into ethics and sustainability to transform organisational activity
From the very start of the course I was able to apply the lessons learned into the workplace. I’ve gained confidence from the knowledge gained, and my network within the organisation has grown considerably.
William Walker (UK)
Your relationship with Nottingham Business School will continue long after graduation. To make the most of your future career prospects, we will help you gain the skills and knowledge employers are looking for:
- Online community: Become part of an online community of like-minded professionals from over 40% of countries worldwide.
- Distinguished lectures: Access our Distinguished Lecture Series for free and listen to the world’s greatest minds interrogating contemporary course topics.
- Employability support: Talk to our dedicated careers team for up to three years after graduation.
- UNKNOWN (2021) Nottingham Trent University, Online MBA graduate data supplied by programme office [Accessed 18.03.2021]
- UNKNOWN (2021) Nottingham Trent University, Online MBA graduate data provided by programme office [Accessed 17.02.2021]
- UNKNOWN. General/Regional Manager Salary. Pay Scale [online] Available at: https://www.payscale.com/research/UK/Job=General_Manager%2C_Regional/Salary [Accessed 16.02.2021]
- UNKNOWN. Project Director Salary. Glassdoor [online] Available at: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Salaries/project-director-salary-SRCH_KO0,16.htm [Accessed 16.02.2021]
Start your journey today
To learn more about online Master of Business Administration opportunities, please complete our online form or call the admissions office on 0800 032 1180 (UK) or +44 (0)115 941 8419 (International).