Drive decision making with data
The need for big-data expertise in business is greater than ever. So, when you study an Online MBA with Data Analytics, you’re a more attractive prospect to business recruiters.
Our acclaimed teaching, our experiential techniques, and our connections with over 800 companies worldwide, ensure the course has all the practical and career-relevant content you need to succeed. Previous Online MBA with Data Analytics graduates have found employment in all industries, carrying out senior data analyst, data engineer, business intelligence analyst and other data-related roles.
90% of analytics and business professionals say data and analytics are key to their organisation’s digital transformation initiatives.1
Data insight-driven businesses grow by an average of 30% per year.2
100% of our Online MBA graduates who have completed their studies have graduated with either Commendation or Distinction.
Finance directors are commonly responsible for leading a team to develop strategic company financial plans, covering the business’s accounting practices and its financial analysis and projections.3
Chief Information Officer
A chief information officer is responsible for making major decisions based on their organisation’s data and information framework, notably to finalise selection and purchasing of company IT equipment and data analytics tools.4
- Head of Data
- Senior Data Strategist
- Senior Systems Analyst
- Business Intelligence Lead
- Senior Data Director
- Head of International Auditing
- Head of Performance
Online MBA with Data Analytics career outcomes:
- draw on contemporary theories and conceptual frameworks to guide management strategy
- apply strategic models to support effective and responsible business actions
- employ your practical experience in the context of complex organisational environments
- channel your business management experience and communication skills to effect change
- use your insight into ethics and sustainability to transform organisational activity
I came across this course while researching for masters in the area of data analytics; it was the perfect match to what I wanted, a mix of business and technology.
Maria Agius (Malta),
Online MBA with Data Analytics
Your relationship with NTU will continue long after graduation. To make the most of your future career prospects, we will help you gain the skills and knowledge employers are looking for:
- Online community: Become part of an online community of like-minded professionals from over 40% of countries worldwide.
- Distinguished lectures: Access our Distinguished Lecture Series for free and listen to the world’s greatest minds interrogating contemporary course topics.
- Employability support: Talk to our dedicated careers team for up to three years after graduation.
- UNKNOWN (2018) MicroStrategy [online] Available at: https://www.microstrategy.com/en/try-now?CID=70144000000ffo8AAA [Accessed 16.02.2021]
- UNKNOWN (2018) Forrester [online] Available at: https://www.forrester.com/report/InsightsDriven+Businesses+Set+The+Pace+For+Global+Growth/-/E-RES130848# [Accessed 16.02.2021]
- UNKNOWN. Finance Director Salary. Pay Scale [online] Available at: https://www.payscale.com/research/UK/Job=Finance_Director/Salary [Accessed 16.02.2021]
- UNKNOWN. Chief Information Officer Salary. Pay Scale [online] Available at: https://www.payscale.com/research/UK/Job=Chief_Information_Officer_(CIO)/Salary [Accessed 16.02.2021]
Start your journey today
To learn more about our online Master of Business Administration with Data Analytics, please complete our online form or call the admissions office on 0800 032 1180 (UK) or +44 (0)115 941 8419 (International).