Gain the experience you need to make a significant impact in the world of business without having to set foot on campus, with an Online MBA from the AACSB- and EQUIS-accredited Nottingham Business School. We also offer an Online MBA with Data Analytics course and an 18-month Fast Track option.
To be eligible for entry onto the Online MBA courses, you should have the following:
- degree (minimum 2.1 or above) or equivalent professional or academic qualification.
- minimum of 3 years of supervisory professional experience.
- two academic or vocational references.
In very exceptional circumstances, a student will be considered without a degree if they can demonstrate that they have been in a senior management post for more than eight years. In this case, supporting evidence and an initial assessment (via online interview) will be required.
All applicants will also be required to submit a statement of purpose and an up-to-date CV, listing any relevant professional experience, including titles, dates and full-time or part-time status. You can find more details about the application process here.
All applicants whose first language is not English are required to demonstrate suitable English language skills before starting the course.
We also accept the TOEFL iBT English test; a list of all accepted qualifications can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply without a degree?
- In some cases yes, you can, dependent on the level and relevance of your professional experience. Our dedicated Admissions Team are on hand to discuss this with you further.
Do you take professional experience into consideration?
- Yes we do; please make sure to include any relevant work experience you have on your application CV when applying.
Can I apply if my degree is slightly below the academic requirements?
- Yes; we take into account any relevant experience when considering applications. If you missed out on the grade criteria, don’t be deterred from talking to our Admissions Team about applying for the course.
If you have any more questions about our Online Masters in Business Administration courses, or you would like to speak to our Admissions Team about submitting an application, please get in touch.