The RICS accredited Online MSc In Construction Project Management is designed to equip mid-career professionals or recent graduates with essential knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately in real working environments.
To be eligible for entry onto the Online MSc in Construction Project Management, you should have the following:
- BSc 2.2 (Hons) in a construction related subject or relevant professional body membership (usually chartered status)
- APEL of relevant work experience
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
All applicants will also be required to submit a statement of purpose and an up-to-date CV, listing any relevant professional experience, including titles, dates and full-time or part-time status. You can find more details about the application process here.
All applicants whose first language is not English are required to demonstrate suitable English language skills before starting the course.
We also accept the TOEFL iBT English test; a list of all accepted qualifications can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply without a degree?
- In some cases yes, you can, dependent on the level and relevance of your professional experience. Our dedicated Admissions Team are on hand to discuss this with you further.
Do you take professional experience into consideration?
- Yes we do; please make sure to include any relevant work experience you have on your application CV when applying.
Can I apply if my degree is slightly below the academic requirements?
- Yes; we take into account any relevant experience when considering applications. If you missed out on the grade criteria, don’t be deterred from talking to our Admissions Team about applying for the course.
If you have any more questions about the Online MSc in Construction Project Management, or you would like to speak to our Admissions Team about submitting an application, please get in touch.